ENS CHECK(NVI-100:2CH) Firmware(1.05) Update
1. Improved calulation logic for impulse signal response characteristics.
- How to update-
1. Download all attachments(MK110.DAT, FFTLib.dll) on PC.
2. Turn on the power ENS CHECK.
3. The SD card separated from ENS CHECK is connecting to PC.(Using SD card reader)
4. Copy and store the downloaded attachments(MK110.DAT, FFTLib.dll) to the SD card.
5. Insert the SD card in ENS CHECK, and phrase "Insert SD Card!", select "Yes".
6. Press the “Setting” button → Press “version” button → Press “update” button.
7. If the phrase "ver x.xx firmware is found. Do you like to upgrade?", select "Yes".
(The power supply is required During an update.)
8. When the update is complete, reboot the ENS CHECK.